• Retained by a midsized Law Firm with 4 offices who is looking to open their 5th office in the Columbus market.
  • Company focus practice areas include M&A, business law, real estate, corporate law, international law, healthcare law and hospital law, as well as intellectual property and technology start-up.
  • Looking for a Managing Partner (who may potentially wish to bring a team with them which could include 1 to 2 Attorneys, a Paralegal, and an Administrative Assistant depending upon book of business) to start-up Columbus office with great support from the parent company.
  • Will spend 90% of time developing business, bringing in new clients, and working as an Attorney (Managing Partners typically average 1800 billable hours per year); remaining 10% of time will be spend in administrative/leadership capacity.
  • Ideal experience/background would include bond experience, commercial finance, state/government, corporate experience, or other relevant/relatable markets focus areas such as healthcare/medical, real estate development, and M&A work.
  • Firm is profitable, growing, and has no debt. Company is financially strong and no personal guarantees are required.
  • Desire 8+ years of experience out of school, must have leadership potential, and must be entrepreneurial, confident, have high character, and be willing to put self in the shoes of others to help clients get where they want to be.
  • Ideal candidate will come from a midsize firm (15 to 50 Attorneys) or potentially a larger firm.
  • Must have a JD and be an active member of the Ohio Bar. Prefer under graduate degree in business.
  • Will be and equity partner in The Firm with a minimal buy in.